We take our health workforce responsibilities seriously and seek to build trusted service relationships. Our background, reputation, market reach and online presence helps us to attract, supply and retain the best quality health professionals.
NursingJobsAustralia.com is owned by Skilled Medical a leading medical recruitment firm that provides recruitment and placement services to public, not for profit and private health services, to GP clinics, to community and aged care and to the corporate sector.
Our clients range from medical clinics to major health services and corporations, including regional health authorities in all states of Australia and District Health Boards in New Zealand and National Health Service Trusts in the UK. We have built a strong reputation within the industry, delivering qualified staff to hundreds of health clients.
Our client care commitment helps us deliver the best qualified and fully compliant personnel to meet nursing staffing needs. We also undertake transnational recruitment between the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand with dedicated permanent recruitment staff in our Melbourne and London offices.
Our parent firm Skilled Medical has the following supplier and contract arrangements:
Australia and New Zealand
- Approved Supplier of Locum Medical Staff to NSW Health
- Approved Supplier of Locum and Permanent Medical Staff to WA Country Health Services
- Approved Supplier of Locum and Permanent Medical Staff to Victorian health services
- Approved Supplier to Deliver Locum Medical Services in South Australia
- Service contract supplier to QLD, NT, ACT and TAS health services
- Service contract supplier to New Zealand District Health Boards
- Panel supplier of clinical health professionals under the NHS CPP National Clinical Staffing Framework
- Panel supplier of medical staff under Health Trust Europe Framework
- Sub-contractor supplier of medical staff under Crown Commercial Services Framework
As an industry-audited and ISO:9001 quality accredited firm, we strive for the highest compliance and quality levels and invest in the overall governance of our services by providing medical executive oversight of all our placement, compliance and quality functions.
If you need nursing professionals, please complete this Client Enquiry Form.