- Are looking for a new challenge?
- Are you an experienced Nurse Unit Manager?
- Then look no further!
Our clients are currently looking for experienced Nurse Unit Managers to join their expanding teams.
We are looking for Nurse Unit Managers across all specialities
As a Nurse Unit Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Provide operational direction for the ward to ensure efficient and effective management
- Coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based
- Undertake direct patient care, as required
- Ensure the delivery of excellent patient centred care in a team focused environment
- Provide guidance, mentoring and support to your team be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources
Positions Available Across the Northern Territory
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum three years' management experience
- Proven experience building and leading high performing teams with a service excellence approach
- Demonstrated ability to manage change
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and patient focused care
- Ability to adopt a strategic overview whilst managing complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues
- High degree of computer literacy
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.