- Are looking for a new challenge?
- Are you an experienced Midwife with Dual Qualifications?
- Then look no further, contact us for current opportunities!
Nursing Jobs Australia is currently looking for experienced Dual Qualified Midwives across all specialties to work with our clients across a wide range of locations.
What We Offer Personalised recruitment service tailored to You
- CV Formatting - We take extra care to format your resume/CV in a way that will highlight your experience and assure our clients that - you are the best fit for their vacancy
- Our team are Nurses or have extensive Healthcare backgrounds - we genuinely care and want to help assist you finding your next nursing opportunity
- If your currently looking for your next Nursing opportunity contact us today by sending us your CV/Resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Opportunities are available nationally in Regional & Metro areas of Australia
- Current Dual qualified AHPRA registration
- Eligible to work in Australia
- A minimum of 12 months full-time experience in each area
- Proof of immunisation status
- Current Police Check Clearance
- Up to date with CPD records
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills & organisational skills to fulfill role requirements
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Julia Pascuzzi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.