- Friendly and supportive team
- Part Time Position
- Fantastic Facilities
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and support nursing team members to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their care
- Maintain a quality portfolio
Located in Hobart
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years Post Graduate Experience
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Proven and sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.