- Supportive Team Environment
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Full Time or Part-Time Positions
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Perioperative department and wards
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost efficient
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilization standards
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality / Risk management
Located in Brisbane
- Tertiary Qualification in Health related discipline or Management (or working towards)
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 4 years management experience
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing budget targets
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
- Experience in a similar position (desired)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.