- Full time and Part time positions available (flexibility to work AM and PM shifts)
- Supportive work environment
- Friendly and collaborative teams
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Practises with a patient centred care approach
- Ensure patient and staff safety
Located in the North Western Suburbs of Melbourne
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
- 3 year + experience in Anaesthetics
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with NSQHS Standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Intermediate computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.