- Full time position
- Fantastic facilities
- Supportive and friendly unit
As a Clinical Nurse Educator:
- Orientate, induct and brief new staff/Graduates/students to the facility and their roles and responsibilities during the clinical placement
- Ensure the safety of patients/consumers and staff through the maintenance of safe practice
- Assist Graduates and staff to apply problem solving and reflective skills in their clinical practice
- Identify the learning needs of the staff within the speciality
- Demonstrate clinical expertise and professional role modelling
- Promoting a high standard of evidence based nursing care to all patients, through dissemination of current best practice knowledge
- Supervising staff compliance to annual mandatory training and completion of eLearning components
- Provide written reports for Graduate Nurses Conduct Continuing Professional Development sessions
- Liaise with the Education Services Department
Located in the Northern suburbs of Sydney.
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Current registration as a Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum 4 years Post Graduate experience
- Relevant post graduate qualifications in area of speciality
- High Level clinical skills and proven experience in primary area of practice
- Excellent communication skills and high degree of computer literacy
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Accountability for own performance and behaviour
- Cert IV TAE, or working towards - desirable
- Advanced life support certification - desirable
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.