- Located in the inner South Eastern Suburbs
- Supportive work environment
- Current AHPRA Registration
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards
- Support and liaise with the respective Nurse Unit Manager(s) of wards and departments
- Ensure all areas are staffed appropriately and cost efficient
- Coordinate patient admissions
- Oversee the safety of all patients and hospital staff
Located in the Inner South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Recent management experience at ANUM level or higher
- Tertiary Qualification in a health related discipline or management (desired)
- Knowledge of relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements (desired)
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members
- Ability to manage special projects and selected portfolios
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.