- Supportive team environment
- Flexible rostering
- Night duty and weekend shifts available
As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
Located in the western suburbs of Sydney.
- Current unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 1 year of acute hospital nursing experience
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service
- Previous experience in General Medical background
- Previous experience or interest in Palliative Care and Dementia management
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.