- Full Time Position
- Great location – Free Car Parking
- Extensive Experience in a Private Mental Health Setting Essential
As the nurse unit manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management
- Coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based
- Ensure the delivery of excellent patient and family centred care in a team focused environment
- Provide guidance, mentoring and support to your team
- Be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources
- Undertake direct patient care, as required
- Have extensive experience in a private mental health setting
- Understand the requirements of private health funding
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Working in the mental health drug and alcohol unit
Located in metro Brisbane.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in the Mental Health setting/Post graduate Mental Health qualification
- Proven experience building and leading high performing teams with a service excellence approach
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated HR management experience
- A management degree or working towards desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Demonstrate a good knowledge base in labour management
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.