- Supportive team environment
- Permanent full time position
- Outstanding facilities
As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
Located in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- Minimum 5 years Post Graduate experience in a local ICU
- Post Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing
- The ability to work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs, demonstrating passion in delivering an exceptional patient experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to work varying shifts over a 7 day service
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.