- Contribute to positive health outcomes for ADF
- Members Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Full time opportunity
As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest quality healthcare and is particularly passionate about mental health
- An ability to put patients at ease, your warmth and care is one of your greatest attributes and you understand the importance of this in making a difference to those in need of mental health services
- Being a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do
- Passionate about providing health services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients
Located in the north-western suburbs of Brisbane.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse in Australia with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of 2 years full-time (or part-time equivalent) Post Graduate experience in mental health in a primary health or specialist mental health setting undertaking comprehensive mental health assessment and delivering a range of evidence based 'Focussed Psychological Strategies' as defined under the Medicare Schedule
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification
- Knowledge of relevant State/Territory policies and procedures and national standards governing mental health practice (desirable)
- Knowledge of the ADF Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2018-2023 (desirable)
- Credentialed with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN); OR minimum qualification of Graduate Diploma Mental Health Nursing (with at least 75% of program on Mental health theory or practice)
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA with a minimum of 10 hours directly related to mental health; OR recent participation in CPD activities in accordance with ACMHN
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.