- Part time opportunity, Thursday and Friday
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Contribute to positive health outcomes in a unique environment
As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- A passionate and dedicated Registered Nurse who is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare
- An ability to put patients at ease, your warmth and care is one of your greatest attributes
- Able to work autonomously, and you thrive in a busy environment where you can make a difference to those in need
- A respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do
- Are passionate about providing health services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients
Located in south-east Queensland.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA)
- 2 years full-time Post Graduate experience in an Acute Health Care Setting (or part-time equivalent)
- 2 years full-time Post Graduate experience within the previous 5 years in an Acute Health Care Setting (or part-time equivalent)
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification
- Demonstrated experience and competency with or without a qualification in venepuncture and cannulation
- Current Advance Life Support training/ qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- Ability to use DeHS and other relevant Commonwealth ICT Systems (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience and competency with or without a qualification in immunisation and vaccination administration (desirable)
- Knowledge and application of Australasian Triage Scale in a variety of circumstances in both acute clinical and mental health scenarios (desirable)
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team to support the delivery of safe, efficient and high quality care to patients
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation and externally with a range of personnel
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.