- Genuine professional development at the correctional care industry leader
- Working across a multi-disciplinary professional team
- Permanent Part Time Role - 0.8 FTE
As the endorsed enrolled nurse you will be responsible for:
- Working with a 7day rotating roster where shifts are either 7am-3pm or 10am-6pm
- Deliver a Nurse led model of care for young people, in a fast and challenging environment
- Have the flexibility to work varying shifts including morning, afternoon and night duty
Located in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Division 2 Registered Nurse qualification
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Recent nursing experience in an acute and/or primary healthcare setting
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.