Our client in NSW is looking for a Registered Nurse to work with women in the Aboringinal community based in the regional areas of Dubbo/Blacktown.
The role would involve you to develop therapeutic relationships with women and their families in a home visiting environment and to assess physical, emotional and social needs of women and their families.
Assisting families to establish goals and providing the necessary education is a key component of this role.
- AHPRA Registered Nurse/Midwife
- A good understanding of issues that impact Aboriginal communities and their people - Knowledge of Primary Healthcare is important
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, being able to work autonomously & within a team environment
- Able to collaborate with Aboriginal Health Workers
- Able to build and maintain therapeutic relationships
- WWCC & Police Check Clearance
- NSW drivers license
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry to email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.