- Supportive team environment
- Part time position available
- State of the art facilities
As the clinical nurse educator your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Perioperative Nurse Educator to support our commitment to high level education and training
- Orientate and complete induction of new staff, including roles and responsibilities
- Take on a leadership role in providing hands on educational support and clinical teaching to perioperative staff, graduate nurses and nursing students
- Support the Transition to Perioperative Nursing Program
- Assist with competency assessments, learning plans and in-service programs
- Promote a high standard of evidence based nursing care to all patients, through dissemination of current best practice knowledge
- Ensure staff compliance to Mandatory Training requirements and completion of eLearning components
- Participate in policy and procedure development, delivery and maintenance
Located in the north-western suburbs of Sydney.
- Current AHPRA registration- Registered Nurse
- 4 years’ relevant perioperative experience- Post Anaesthesia Recovery Care
- Post Graduate Certificate in Anaesthetics and Recovery
- Previous Clinical Educator experience (desirable)
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE)/Working towards (enrolled) (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.