- Supportive team environment
- Employee benefits
- Flexible rostering
As the registered midwife you will be responsible for:
- Deliver evidence based midwifery care
- Work collaboratively within the multi-disciplinary team
- Deliver a high standard of customer service
- Ensure patient and staff safety
Located in the western suburbs of Sydney.
- Current registration as a Midwife with AHPRA
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service
- Recent midwifery experience
- A commitment to safe practice and quality patient care
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.