- Supportive team environment
- Full time position
- Private hospital
As the clinical nurse - patient coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Triage patient needs to determine urgency of presentation and assist in planning and developing care pathways
- Coordinate patient care including admission, clinical assessments, investigations and discharge
- Monitor patient satisfaction and ensure continuous quality improvement
- Communicate effectively with patients and their families
- Collaborate with medical professionals to ensure beneficial outcomes for patients
- Participate in ongoing education and data collection for research purposes
- Raise public and clinical referrer awareness of our concepts and services in order to grow the business
Located in metro Brisbane.
- Minimum 2 years’ clinical nursing experience
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Experience in areas such as orthopaedics, spine surgery, pain medicine and rehabilitation
- Experience in rehabilitation and mental health care advantageous but not essential
- Proficiency in general computer skills
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Interest in outcome measures
- Ability to work independently
- Ability in work in a multi-disciplinary administrative and clinical team
- Flexible, adaptable nature with desire for positive change and improvement
- Commitment to improving patient outcomes and growth of the business
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.