- Supportive team environment
- Full time position
- Private hospital
As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Adhering to ACORN Standards
- Establishing a professional working relationship with surgeons, anaesthetists and staff
- Ensure Patient and Staff Safety
- Provide ‘hands on’ experienced perioperative nursing care in one or more of the following roles; scrub nurse, scout nurse, anaesthetic nurse and/or recovery room nurse
- Working well within a team
Located in the Newcastle district.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
- Knowledge and understanding of ACORN Standards
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Minimum of 2yrs experience in Perioperative Nursing
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well within a team
- Basic computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.