- Great Location - Close to Eastlink
- Supportive team environment
- Dedicated Education Team and career progression pathways
As the operating theatre floor coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standard
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Perioperative department and wards
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost efficient
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilization standard
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management
Located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience in similar position (desired)
- Excellent Communication and Customer Services skills
- Highly organised and strong ability to prioritise tasks
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.