- Part time position
- Monday to Friday
- Private hospital working in outpatients
As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Deliver education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery and rehabilitation
Located in the northern suburbs of Sydney.
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post Graduate qualification in nursing (or willingness to undertake)
- Broad nursing experience, particular interest in surgical nursing and wounds
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a systematic way, accurate and timely manner and be flexible in a changing environment
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Computer literacy particularly in Microsoft office software
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.