- Full time and part time positions available - hours negotiable
- Supportive team environment
- Private hospital
As the Mental Health Clinician you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing your strong clinical skills to appropriately triage and coordinate admissions whilst working closely with clients, their families and treatment teams including our admitting Psychiatrists
- Ability to triage and coordinate potential admissions and referrals including dealing with potentially high risk cases requiring escalation via a number of alternative pathways
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to effectively liaise with internal and external clients, referrers, TGC Psychiatrists as well as emergency services and all key stakeholders to improve clinical outcomes
Located in the outer suburbs of Geelong.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Possess qualifications in Nursing, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or Social Work
- Have at least 2-3 years clinical experience working in mental health
- Possess AHPRA qualification
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.