- Opportunity for a passionate Registered Nurse to advance your career in a busy Operating Theatre
- Full-time position
- Professional development opportunities
As the Robotic Nurse Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in a 7 day on call roster
- Lead by example, demonstrating the professionalism and culture of the facility
- Ability to plan and facilitate the management of surgical lists
- Robotic Instrumentation portfolio
- Liaising with surgical representatives and surgeons
- Committed to quality improvement programs
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of risk management principles
- Committed to ongoing professional development and learning of the nursing team
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of ACORN standards and current legislation
Located in the north-western suburbs of Sydney.
- Unrestricted registration with AHPRA – Registered Nurse
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including evenings, on call and ad hoc Saturdays
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to teach and preceptor staff
- Highly competent scrub/scout in a range of General, Thoracic, Gynae and Urological Robotic procedures with a minimum 4 years’ experience
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Perioperative Nursing
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.