- Permanent part-time position - 40hours per fortnight
- Friendly and support team
- State of the art facilities
As the Hospital Coordinator (Assistant Director of Nursing) you will be responsible for:
- Provide operational leadership and management within the facility to meet the requirements of the strategic plan
- Able to offer expert clinical assistance to all Nursing areas
- Interactions with patients, relatives and colleagues are guided by the organisation’s policy framework and values of trust and respect in an environment which continuously identifies opportunities for improving the quality of patient care
- Demonstrated ability to practice collaboratively and work effectively as part of multidisciplinary health care team
Located on the South West Coast of Victoria, approximately 4hours from Melbourne.
- AHPRA registration as Registered Nurse
- Advanced Life Support qualification
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of clinical nursing and clinical risk management
- Understanding and familiarity of EqUIP National Accreditation Standards
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written, verbal and ICT skills
- Embodies person centered care in practice skills that aline with AHPRA registration requirements & ANCI competencies
- Capacity to work in accordance with compliance requirements, PDH policies, procedures and direction for example OH&S, Risk Management and Quality Improvement
- Demonstrated currency of practice and continued professional development
- Ability to adopt workplace wellness principles ensuring mental and physical self-care
- Post Graduate qualification in a specialised area (desirable)
- HR / Management experience (desirable)
- Senior Management experience ANUM / NUM / ADON (desirable)
- Greater than 5 year post registration in a variety of areas (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.