- Part time position
- Excellent employee benefits
- Leading not-for-profit hospital
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- High levels of nursing assessment, managing acute settings within a rapidly changing environment
- Effective communication skills with patients, families and allied health professionals
- Understanding cytotoxic regimens and their treatment plans
- Administration or chemotherapy, orally and intravenously
- Confidently applying CVAD management, and cannulation
- To be competent in MOSAIQ
Located in Metro Melbourne.
- Chemotherapy, cannulation and CVAD trained nurses would be preferred, however not essential as training can be provided
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Willingness to undertake further studies or to pursue other self-development activities
- Proficiency in email software and electronic communication
- Positive team member with dedication to excellent patient outcomes
- Minimum 6months as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.