- Part time and full time positions (up to 80hours)
- Supportive and friendly management
- State of the art facilities
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all patients, clients, visitors and staff are treated with respect, dignity and courtesy in an environment that is free from harassment and discrimination
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to achieve desired health outcomes for patients
- Consider the costs and budget implications in relation to work practices and consumables related to patient care
- Demonstrate a commitment to organisational change and quality improvement
- Assume accountability and responsibility for providing a high standard of direct patient care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of outcomes
- Accept accountability for own actions and seek guidance from senior nursing staff when limited by own level of expertise
- Practice within policy and procedural guidelines
- Comply with health service policy regarding uniform, punctuality, annual Leave and ADO liability
- Promote and support the mandatory competency framework for the Nursing Directorate and the clinical unit ensuring compliance issues are addressed within an agreed timeframe.
Located in central Victoria.
- Be registered as a Registered Nurse or as a Registered Midwife with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia AHPRA
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NMBA Registered nurse standards for practice and Codes of Practice / Ethics
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to and practice collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and staff at all levels within the organisation
- Demonstrated written and computer skills at the level required to fulfil the role
- Demonstrated evidence of commitment to ongoing education and professional development
- Minimum 6months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.