- Permanent Part time and full time positions (up to 80hours)
- A supportive environment for career progression and development
- State of the art facilities
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the planning, delivery and evaluation of a high standard of nursing care in consultation with the health care team, patients and carers
- Undertake (nursing) mental state, social state and physical assessments of patients, which will assist with recommendations for formulation of Individual treatment/recovery plans
- Provide effective communication so as to include the patients’ carers and the multi-disciplinary team in the immediate and ongoing health care
Located in central Victoria.
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia AHPRA
- Post graduate diploma, or working toward, in mental health and/or related field
- Knowledge and an understanding of the Mental Health Act 2014, Children’s and Young Persons Act, Vulnerable Children Act, and other relevant legislation and their application to clinical practice
- Proven ability to liaise and consult with relevant family members, team members and a broad range of health professionals and community agencies
- Well-developed verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and computer literacy skills and knowledge
- Demonstrated evidence of and a commitment to ongoing professional development and compliance with all Bendigo Health mandatory training requirements
- Minimum 6months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Awareness and understanding of the Safewards model and applying this to practice (desirable)
- A willingness to learn and flexibility to operate in an environment of change and continuous improvement (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.