- Permanent Part time and full time positions (up to 80hours)
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Salary packaging
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the planning, delivery and evaluation of a high standard of nursing care in consultation with the health care team
- Provide safe customer focussed patient care in a multidisciplinary environment
- Ensure emergency department key performance indicators are met in relation to time to treatment and admission criteria
Located in central Victoria in one of Victoria's fastest growing regional cities.
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia AHPRA
- Recent emergency or acute care nursing experience (desirable)
- Completed or a desire to complete post-graduate studies in emergency/critical care nursing (desirable)
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels (desirable)
- A willingness to learn, and the ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently (desirable)
- An understanding of relevant emergency department Key Performance Indicators and the Streaming process (desirable)
- Minimum 6months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.