- Supportive and welcoming management team
- Flexible rostering
- Private hospital
As the Nurse Educator you will be responsible for:
- Identifying educational needs by partnering with Nursing Leaders and Clinical Support Functions to determine team and individual learning needs (including New Graduates, International nurses, new staff and nursing staff in general)
- Leading and fostering a learning environment by designing, developing and facilitating education packages, providing team and individual coaching and coordinating subject matter experts (external and internal) to deliver training
- Working with other educators, universities and accredited training providers to facilitate the needs of undergraduate placements (including learning for New Graduates, International nurses, new staff and nursing staff in general)
- Identifying areas of improvement, participating in case reviews and clinical audits as required, initiating quality improvement projects, and when required participating in National Safety & Quality Healthcare Standards and risk committees/ meetings
- Acting as a valued member of the inter-disciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care and quality education by providing supervision and teaching to staff, and actively contributing to team processes and practices
- Maintaining a professional and constructive working relationships with our VMO partners
Situated on the east coast of NSW, you will be surrounded by golden sand beaches, a breathtaking coastline and excellent culinary options.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Certificate in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Post graduate qualifications in Education or working towards same
- Post graduate qualification in area of clinical practice
- Extensive experience in an acute hospital setting (greater than five years)
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team, providing teaching, coaching and mentoring
- Well-developed written, verbal and computer literacy skills
- Experience with Accreditation and application of the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.