- Salary packaging - Competitive rates!
- Fixed term full time - multiple positions available
- Employee Assistance Program
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with timely patient transfer from an ambulance to the Emergency Department
- Assisting with ED patient flow initiatives as identified particularly in relation to the four hour rule
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and supporting nursing team members
Located in western Victoria, approximately 300 kilometres northwest of the state capital Melbourne. You will have access to the Grampians National Park, beautiful botanical gardens and excellent facilities for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
- At least 1 COVID Vac dosage – prefer fully vaccinated
- Clinical skills and experience relevant to emergency nursing
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and independently
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and person centred care
- Proficiency in the use of information technology
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.