- Part time or full time position for a 12month fixed term (Maternity Leave position), working between 22.5 - 38 hours per week
- A great work life balance with options to purchase additional leave
- Generous salary
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading a close knit, highly engaged team in delivering safe family centred care to the families booked to birth with us
- Directing, supporting and advising the midwifery team on a shift to shift basis to ensure timely, safe, evidence based patient centred care
- Working within our unique and extremely collaborative multidisciplinary team to support women in their birthing experience
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, only a five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at your doorstep.
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse/Midwife in Australia
- A minimum of 5 years midwifery experience with registration as dual registered nurse/midwife or registered midwife
- Level 3 in the RANZCOG - Fetal Surveillance Education Program
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Phillips Intellispace, K2, MS Office, IMC, Webpas/IBA and Delacy or similar
- Proficiency in email software and electronic communication
- Willingness to undertake further studies or to pursue other self development opportunities
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.