- Ongoing full time or part time positions available
- Competitive rates
- Providing quality care to our 36 bed facility
As the Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering person centered care
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
Located in west Victoria, next door to the Grampians National Park showcasing exceptional natural environment, enviable climate, bush walking, rock climbing, cycling, fresh air in the great outdoors, local wineries and a great local community.
- At least 12 Months working as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse in Australia
- Current registration as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with AHPRA
- Compliance with National Aged care quality Standards
- Demonstrated ability to practice collaboratively as part of the multidisciplinary health care team
- Demonstrated provision of high-quality resident care
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of reliability and professional conduct
- COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for Residential Aged Care workers as listed under the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020.
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.