- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Nurse-led model of primary healthcare offering significant autonomy
- Permanent Part Time Role Available (0.6 FTE)
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Developing and review patient’s mental health care plans, in consultation with the patient
- Closely monitoring patients mental state and provide thorough mental health assessments and risk assessments in an outpatient setting
- Providing primary mental health discharge planning
- Assessing new patients, who have been transferred, ensuing continuum of care
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
- Delivering a Nurse led model of care offering you significant autonomy and responsibility, in a safe and controlled environment
Located in the west of Victoria, approximately 2hr drive from Melbourne.
- Registered General Nurse qualification with a post graduate Mental Health qualification or equivalent
- Registration with the AHPRA
- At least 1 year’s post-qualification experience in Mental Health in Australia or equivalent, preferable in an acute/forensic setting
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proven experience dealing with complaints and incident management
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
- Police check clearance
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.