- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Nurse-led model of primary healthcare offering significant autonomy
- Part time position (0.4FTE)
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing patient’s mental health care plans, in consultation with the patient
- Closely monitoring patients mental state and providing thorough mental health assessments and risk assessments in an outpatient setting
- Providing primary mental health discharge planning
- Providing primary health care support to patients, throughout their stay at the correctional facility
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
Located between Bendigo and Melbourne, the region has hung onto its gold rush charms – with a plethora of food and drink experiences, an environmentally sustainable ethos, it's one of the most charming destinations in Victoria.
- Bachelor’s in nursing and Post Grad qualification in Mental Health is a must. (Applicants who have already started their Post Grad in Mental Health will also be considered. We will consider applications with extensive experience and willingness to complete a post grad qualification)
- Registration with the AHPRA
- A minimum of one year full time post graduate nursing experience
- At least 1 year’s post-qualification experience in Mental Health in Australia or equivalent, preferable in an acute/forensic setting
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
- Police check clearance
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.