- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Working across a multi-disciplinary professional team
- Full time and part time positions available. Short term contracts for 6-8months also available (no accommodation)
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
- Assessment and documentation of health status
- Hospital transition management and telephone triage
Located in the South-West of Victoria, just under an hours drive from Melbourne. With plenty of parks and playgrounds, a good bakery and plenty of lovely walking/riding tracks.
- Registered General Nurse Qualification
- Registration with the AHPRA
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
- At least 1 years’ experience in Australia or equivalent. Preferably in a hospital or other acute setting, aged care acceptable
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.