- Be part of leading a dynamic unit and enjoy flexible work life balance
- Full-time and part time positions (multiple available)
- Looking to employ Registered Nurses for our Instrument/Circulating nurse roles working with our specialised Neurosurgical, General and Orthopaedic surgical teams
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs)
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery
Located in a safe and vibrant area, the friendly and welcoming attitude, beautiful subtropical lifestyle and culturally diverse population, makes it a great suburb to work in.
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Neurosurgery, Orthopaedic and General Surgery
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards desirable but not essential)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Work well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.