- Be part of leading a dynamic unit and enjoy flexible work life balance
- Full-time and part time positions (multiple available)
- Looking to employ Endorsed Enrolled Nurses for our Instrument/Circulating nurse roles working with our specialised Neurosurgical, General and Orthopaedic surgical teams
As the Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Administering medications according to state law and organisation policy
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice
Located in a safe and vibrant area, the friendly and welcoming attitude, beautiful subtropical lifestyle and culturally diverse population, makes it a great suburb to work in.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Neurosurgery, Orthopaedic and General Surgery
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards desirable but not essential)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Enrolled Nurse Qualification in Monitoring and Administering IV Medications (EN) with AHPRA
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Work well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum 12months experience working as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.