- Work with both public and private patients
- Be apart of a dynamic and friendly team
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
We are seeking midwives with a passion for providing current evidence based care in collaboration with women and the wider health care team.
Our clients midwives enjoy the flexibility of working across the service in all areas of midwifery to their full scope of practice. There is opportunity to have input into the future development of evidence-based models of care for women and families.
As a Midwife you will make an impact by:
- Providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise and guide junior and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Being passionate about delivering an exceptional patient experience for women and their families.
Located in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney
- Current Registration as a Midwife with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (if Bachelor of Nursing is first qualification) or equivalent
- Highly developed clinical skills across the continuum of maternity care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to family-focused approach to care
- Flexibility to work rotating roster across 7 days.
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.