- Working with state of the art equipment
- Private hospital
- Supportive team environment
As the nurse unit manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical leadership to the department to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients
- With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based
- Be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources
- Build on our current team of skilled and supportive staff
Located in the north eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Grade 2, Year 2 or above
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Working with Children check
- Experience in the Acute setting/relevant to position advanced skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive role modelling behaviours
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.