- Supportive team environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Full time and part time positions available
As the registered midwife you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional individualised midwifery care
- Exceptional skills including CTG interpretation, neonatal resuscitation, management of obstetric emergencies
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring e-learning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
Located in the north-western suburbs of Sydney.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife with one year of experience (to have completed a new graduate midwifery program essential)
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
- Flexibility to work night duty
- Current midwifery practice in a delivery suite
- Experience in Private Health Care (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.