- Supportive team environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Permanent part-time opportunity available
As the endorsed enrolled nurse you will be responsible for:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
Located in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous acute surgical or medical experience required of 2 years and over
- Demonstrated professional development
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work within a team environment
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.