- Supportive team environment
- State of the art facilities
- Shift work
As the registered midwife you will be responsible for:
- Using contemporary standards and evidence to underpin practice and strive to deliver excellent care to patients and their families
- Understanding the importance of providing person centered care which focuses on the best possible outcomes for your patients
- Interacting with patients, relatives and colleagues according to the organisation’s policy framework and values of trust and respect in an environment which continuously identifies opportunities for improving the quality of patient care
- Working in accordance with compliance requirements, PDH policies, procedures and direction for example OH&S, Risk Management and Quality Improvement
- Demonstrated ability to practice collaboratively and work effectively as part of multidisciplinary health care team
- Adopt workplace wellness principles ensuring mental and physical self-care
- Ability to provide timely care to patients and promote cultural diversity and awareness
Located in the south west of Victoria.
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse & Midwife
- Current motor vehicle license
- Neonatal Resuscitation competency within past 12 months
- FSEP certification at a minimum of level 2 practitioner within past 12 month
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written, verbal and ICT skills
- Embodies person centered care in practice skills that alined with AHPRA registration requirements & ANCI competencies
- Post graduate qualification (desirable)
- Membership to nursing or midwifery professional organisation (desirable)
- Experience in the provision of clinical supervision to students and graduates (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.