- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Nurse-led model of primary healthcare offering significant autonomy
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available - relocation assistance available
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing patient’s mental health care plans, in consultation with the patient
- Closely monitoring patients mental state and providing thorough mental health assessments and risk assessments in an outpatient setting
- Providing primary mental health discharge planning
- Assessing new patients, who have been transferred, ensuing continuum of care
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
Located in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Registered General Nurse qualification with a post graduate Mental Health qualification or equivalent (we will consider applications with extensive experience and willingness to complete a post grad qualification)
- Registration with the AHPRA
- A minimum of at least one year post graduate psychiatric nursing experience
- At least 1 year’s post-qualification experience in Mental Health in Australia or equivalent, preferable in an acute/forensic setting
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheet applications and other data bases as required
- Police check clearance
- Working with children’s check clearance
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.